Instructional Designer will work with a project manager to support the projects in her portfolio in support of the IT and Customer Services Clients. The role will require someone knowledgeable in developing CBT training using PowerPoint with voice over. Proficient writing skills to develop participant guides, job aides and other training related materials. Consultant must be knowledgeable in designing and developing training courses and other learning interactions using a working knowledge of instructional design.
Primary job responsibilities are writing materials for Instructor-led training and developing CBT training in a systems deployment environment.
Other responsibilities include:
- Developing instructional materials for CBT training
- Demonstrating and utilizing effective needs analysis, course development, and evaluation skills.
- Developing a range of instructional materials
- Strong analytical skills to support the gathering of requirements and the translation of business needs into L&D requirements
- Multi-tasking and working across multiple operating units
- Designing and develop training materials to support program implementation across targeted audiences
- Working with subject matter experts (SMEs) to identify specific training needs and develop solutions
- Experience working with the ADDIE model
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Windows, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with a multiple business divisions
- Excellent client and consultative skills
- Proficient with graphical instructional design
- Proficient compiling job aides
- Proficient with Articulate and Articulate Storyline
- Proficient with PowerPoint decks for training
- Proficient with Outlook (Calendar and Email) Word, Skype for Business use
- Proficient with Snagit
- Quality Control
- Editorial skills
Minimum of 3 years Proficient with Articulate, Articulate Storyline and PowerPoint decks for training.