The Organization Development Consultant is responsible for assessing organization development needs, recommending appropriate solutions, and partnering with HR and business leaders to implement the chosen solution effectively to achieve desired business results. The successful candidate will have experience designing, delivering and measuring the effectiveness of OD programs (for example, performance management, team building, engagement, change management) and can serve as a subject matter expert in related areas. Additionally, the successful candidate will be able to effectively build relationships with all levels and functions across the organization to provide targeted, practical solutions to business challenges and in support of organizational strategies.
- Provide internal consulting to organizational leaders through the implementation of effective Change Management methodologies
- Design, implement, and evaluate Organization Development interventions targeted at improving performance in one or more key workstreams: Performance Management, Change Management, Employee Engagement and Succession/Talent Planning
- Establish change-monitoring methods during and following an intervention
- Based upon assessment of business requirements, implement: Change Management, Process Consultation, Performance/Process Improvement strategies, Team Development, Leadership & Performance coaching
- Design diagnostic tools to assess intervention impacts
- Assist in the management of intervention impacts.
- Collaborate with internal and external OD professionals
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum: Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum: Two years of experience using various consulting methods to design and conduct OD interventions including, but not limited to: team development, leadership development, group facilitation, performance coaching, organization and job design, and survey feedback
- Strategic alignment with org design and work functions and job assessment
- Leadership alignment post org change
- Leadership/employee development
- Coaching and mentoring
- Org effectiveness to achieve business goals
- Team effectiveness/building
- Experience with consulting methods and leadership coaching.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate well with others. Proficient verbal, non-verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability with Project Management techniques and tools to fully manage projects as well as accurately estimate, track, and manage costs
- A minimum od 5 years Organizational Development, Organizational Change Management, Organizational Effectiveness
- PhD in Industrial Org. Psych. Behavioral Science and/or Bachelor’s degree in Organizational Development, Organizational Behavior, Industrial/Organizational Psychology or, MBA with a concentration in Organizational Development, Organizational Behavior, or Management Science
- Demonstrated knowledge of adult learning styles, participative training design, group dynamics, interactive learning methods, systems theory and quality improvement process